Monday, October 22, 2012

Weight Loss Programs That Really Work


Let me start by saying that I am one of those people who has been overweight for most of his life, and I have desperately tried every new diet to come along.  For years, I have had only moderate success at losing weight, and my success was always short-lived.  My long, hard struggle most always ended in disappointment, because I would usually end up gaining back every ounce that I lost...and more besides.

Several years ago, I was inspired to write this article when I found a line of diet products that brought the disappointment and the yo-yo dieting to an end.  That was when I discovered the wonderful Shape-Works weight management program by Herbalife.  This is without a doubt the best way that I have ever found to lose weight, and I am glad to have the opportunity to tell everyone about it.

In the time that I have been using the program, the changes in my health and life have been absolutely astounding.  I have dropped more than ninety pounds.  Not only have I lost the weight, but I have actually kept it off, which I have never been able to do in the past.  My energy level has gone through the ceiling!  I breathe better; I sleep better at night; and even my ability to walk is better.  And these are not the only good things that have happened as a result of the better nutrition offered by this program. I also had an acne problem which, although not totally eradicated, has improved dramatically.  As a direct result of my weight loss, I no longer have to take medication to control my blood pressure as I had for years.

The program is not only effective, but enjoyable as well.  Simply replace your breakfast and lunch with an Herbalife Formula One Nutrition shake, then have your dinner as usual.  You may also have two snacks per day, one in the morning, and one in the evening.  For these, it is usually best to choose foods that are high in protein, but low in fat and carbohydrates.  If you follow the meal plan, and take the system of supplements with each meal, you will be amazed at the results.  I speak from experience on that.

Another thing that I like about using this program is the fact that you don't need to exercise like a madman to see results.  Before you go jumping up and down gleefully, however, I need to add that you also cannot be a complete couch potato.  You do need to be getting at least some physical activity every day, but you don't have to totally exhaust yourself at every workout.  And the only other tip that you need to be aware of is that you should drink plenty of water.  A good way to figure out how much you should be drinking is to take your body weight and divide that number by two.  That answer will be the number of ounces that you should drink daily.

I must also add that these shakes are not just ordinary ones like slim-fast or any of the others.  I like them much better, because you make them yourself. You can use any type of liquid in them that you choose, and you can even blend in other ingredients such as fruit or yogurt.  They offer a wider variety of flavor choices, too.  The shakes are very filling, and they taste great!  The plan also comes with a guide that contains shake recipes, so that you don't get tired of drinking the same concoction all the time, and it outlines everything you need to know to be successful on the plan.

All Herbalife products come with a full 30 day money back guarantee; so if you are unsatisfied, you can just return the bottles, even if they are empty, and get a full refund.  I also love the fact that all distributors who sell Herbalife products have actually used them, and have obtained personal results from them!  In addition to all of this, they set you up with your own personal weight loss coach to guide you through all of this.  You can get full information at the company's website.  Just go to www.herbalife.com.  It will be a decision you will not regret!  I can say that my results have not only thrilled me, they have made me a total believer in these amazing products.  I am an Herbalife customer for life, and will sing their praises to anyone willing to listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment